- an event to attract all the family (age groups/gender/ethnicity etc. etc.) to a full day out (not just an hour or so) at a price considered to be excellent value for money.
- an opportunity for local clubs, societies to raise funds for their own causes.
- an opportunity to enable local businesses (cottage/small to large) to showcase their products and services and raise their corporate "presence/image" in the town
The event is attended by between 7,000 and 10,000 people and aims to raise in excess of £10,000 for local and Rotary charities
Our objectives for the Spring Fair are to ensure that:
- We offer excellent value for money to the people attending
- We create an event where local charities can undertake successful fund raising via their own stalls
- We in Rotary raise funds for our chosen charities
- Local businesses both large and small can showcase their goods and services.
- We all have fun
This section of the website aims to provide information for Charities and Businesses who are interested in supporting the Fair by advertising in the Spring Fair Brochure or Sponsoring the Spring Fair or specific attractions
In addition to the Spring Fair brochure supporters can advertise on the promotion flyer and on banners around the arenas.
Promotion Leaflet / flyer
We are planning that 5,000 copies of a tri-fold A4 flyer will be handed out to members of the public in the 2 weeks before the Fair in
- Rugby Town Centre
- Junction 1
We are seeking sponsorship of the flyer and a small number of advertisers who wish to support the Fair.
The leaflet will promote the major / new elements of the Fair and the entry prices and other information.
There will be no more than 12 advertisers sharing this leaflet!
Click here to see the rates for all the sponsorship and advertising opportunities.